Brisbane Water Bridge Club results
The result of Remembrance Day Teams competition played on November 11 was:
1. Hope Tomlinson, Christine Hadaway David Snow Martin Johnson 43 Imps, 64.66 VPs, 0.64 Red points.
2. Judy Wulff, Marilyn Whigham, Susan McCall, Pamela Joseph 47, 63.74, 0.48.
3. Shirley Crockett, Noel Crockett, Ed Vaughan, Robin Vaughan 28, 55.72, 0.48.
4. Linda Cunningham, Ian Newton, Jo Ampherlaw, Harry Haberlin -27, 45.98, 0.48.
5. Robyn Scahill, Cathy Russell, Edith Marshall, Tracey Dillon -33, 40.08, 0.32.
6. Felicity Fane, Heather Brown, Elaine Hume, Tom Tomlinson -58, 29.82.
Results of Melbourne Cup Pairs competition played on November 2 were:
1. Hope Tomlinson, Martin Johnson 138.4 (64.06 per cent), 0.31 Green points.
1. Karen Ody, Judy Smyth 138.4 (64.06), 0.31.
3. Elaine Hume, Peter Hume 125.0 (57.87), 0.18.
4. Christine Hadaway, Robyn Scahill 119.3 (55.21), 0.12.
5. Robyn Serra, Meg McGregor 117.0 (54.17), 0.09.
6. Geoffrey Maltby, Edith Marshall 108.0 (50.00).
7. Felicity Fane, Heather Brown 97.0 (44.91).
8. Bob Lowry, Beryl Lowry 91.1 (42.19).
8. Marcelle Goslin, Ron Meaney 91.1 (42.19).
10. Janice Donohoe, Meryl Duke 83.3 (38.54).
11. Tracey Dillon, Laurie Powell 78.8 (36.46).
Sessions for Novice and Rookie players will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Monday sessions are held at 12:30, with a separate Novice Section for less than 70 MP in parallel with the regular Monday Open session.
Wednesday sessions are held at 12:45, with a separate Rookie Section for less than 20 MP in parallel with the regular Wednesday "soft duplicate" session.
Friday sessions are held at 10 am with a supervised duplicate, where players can come without a partner and can ask for advice.
Masks must be worn at the sessions but may remove your mask when eating or drinking.
Maximum numbers at bridge in the community centre are subject to the two square metre rule.
This means that for bridge sessions on Tuesday and Saturday afternoons, and Wednesday morning, the club is limited to 12 tables.
On Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons when the Seniors room is available, the club is limited to 24 tables.
QR code check-in is requested.
Players will need to show proof of vaccination before entering the clubroom, either digitally or a hard copy.
Website, 11 Nov 2021
Brisbane Water Bridge Club